With Email Marketing and Online Survey SlyTek help you build strong, lasting relationships with your customers or members
Most of people spend far more time processing e-mail than surfing the Web, and your business should take full advantage of that. How? A common example of internet marketing is a newsletter sent to an advertising firm's customers. Such newsletters inform customers of upcoming events or promotions, or new products.
Email Marketing is a great way to build (and keep) a client base interested in your product or service. It is popular with companies for several reasons:
- A mailing list provides the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost.
- Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, e-mail is less expensive.
- The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement (i.e., one or more days).
- An advertiser is able to "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to website-based advertising, which relies on a customer to visit that website.
- E-mail messages are easy to track. An advertiser can track users via autoresponders, unsubscribe requests, click-throughs, etc. These mechanisms can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
- E-mail marketing is paper-free (i.e., "green").
SlyTek can help you create your email newsletter and set up everything to launch your successful email marketing campaign.
Online Surveys and Polls can be a great way to gather information from your visitors and get them actively involved in your website.
Online Polls are an easy way to get some quick information or stats from your website visitors in a passing moment. Since it takes very little time for someone to answer a question on a poll they generally generate a greater amount of responses than a full-blown online survey. Online Polls keep your website fresh and your visitors coming back.
An Online Survey, unlike an Online Poll, contains a much more comprenhensive list of questions. Online surveys are a great way to gather information from your website visitors in ways where the answers can be easily analyzed. Online Survey helps your customers tell you what they really think about your products, services, and communications - giving you new ideas and feedback to better understand and meet their needs and helping you make more informed decisions.
Whether it be a simple one-question on-line poll widget for your web site's home pag or a on-line survey complete with statistical reporting SlyTek has a solution for you!